Anti-virus software and Internet


It is said that the Internet and there are a lot of risk, I know What specifically is a threat.
Let me give some examples.
I have to exchange data without the need to connect to the Internet and your computer anything.
Therefore, the virus with a non-OS vulnerability to intrusion.
This is what is known as a relatively well-known virus Bluster.
To send a packet at random, I am plunged into a PC abnormal state.
Of course, because this virus has been detected in the past, it is already implementing some provisions on the OS.
Then, danger lurks even when I was browsing the Web site.
Have you ever heard the word called phishing.
Trick is to enter the ID and password to the site that was made to resemble a fake site, such as banks.
Clever site that would also have a closer look at real confusion with that is it is made.
I would say that it is quite dangerous people who use internet banking and credit services using the Internet.
Then e-mail is also dangerous.
If you attach the executable program in the mail, but now looks like will be deleted, I was able to attach the program as it is before.
I had many people who run the virus and therefore wrong.
I originate from a computer virus infected themselves, which is attached to an e-mail when you run.
I am would spread to its anti-virus software if there is no acceleration.
There is a threat to the Internet much more than just this.
I have anti-virus software to prevent them.