Anti-virus software for beginners


What is a good manufacturer Why anti-virus software for beginners.
As far as people familiar with the PC, and Norton each OfficeScan, McAfee seems to be pros and cons.
However, I do not know the difference is for beginners as a practical matter.
Although not considered an option to say you do not install anything, I would be determined by the preference which to choose.
Because it is not functional products such as virus detection is inferior decisive.
However, I do not recommend to choose free anti-virus software and I do not want to spend the money.
Paid version you are updating the pattern file to ensure that I am relieved.
Anti-virus software you may wish to consider insurance as a precaution.
Although not very useful unless an accident, you are able to have confidence in it only.
If you do not have insurance, I will be severely damaged in an accident would emergency.
You can also say that the idea would not go into their own insurance do not have an accident, it is the responsibility of all self.
I would bother people around you as well as myself actually infected with a virus.
It's become such that the e-mail address of the friend that comes to your PC is leaked to the world.
If you can not take the responsibility on your own so, try to buy anti-virus software.
Beginners will be made clear: the threat of virus.
Become a teen study was on this high from damage.
Anti-virus software and the Internet should think set.