Stiffness of the virus


For those who do not know the fear of the virus, the need for anti-virus software is not able to understand easily.
It is not that I have experienced is I can not understand.
Is the same as that also recommends hospitalization insurance to people who have never been sick, not easy to get into me.
Of course, there are plenty of examples around if real illness.
Therefore, many people know the fear of disease.
Fear of the computer virus is reported in the newspaper and television, is not feeling very excited.
May your personal information will flow to the Internet, and I can not understand a sense of the degree of its impact.
that the Internet has led to the world may know, I do not know what will their personal information has been spread all over the world.
Modern personal computer without internet is not considered.
I have become so familiar presence.
Anti-virus software is installed in your PC.
Although there were many of those silly little old virus, the virus of recent extensive damage.
It is such as one would stop and type to steal personal information such as card, the operation of the computer.
I is intended to be a nuisance to people who clearly infected.
If only trouble is nice, I am serious when it comes to monetary damages.
Some say that anti-virus software maker said threats have been warning would only have fueled unnecessary fear.
However, if you need useless precaution, I would not be so good at.